About Me

My photo
New York, New York
This blog is a collection of all things that inspire me in designing and my daily life.

Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Call it hate, call it love, I call it art.

Come March, I will no longer have bare walls and will be able to decorate hopefully what will be my own place. I love things out of the ordinary, something that people will either really love or really hate.

Dan Hillier: www.danhillier.com

This artist reminds me of vintage Polish posters I fell in love with at MoMa. They had taken Victorian photographs and chopped off various body parts, replacing them with animal parts instead.


Photobucket

Dan Hillier

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Selena Kimball: www.selenakimball.com

When I first moved to NYC, I was lucky to find a beautiful sublet in Park Slope right next to Prospect Park. The woman had some of the most amazing and interesting artwork in her apartment. I Googled her name and found out that the artwork in the apartment was hers. I love her collage's especially the set titled The Dreaming Life of Leonora De La Cruz.

Selena Kimball

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment