About Me

My photo
New York, New York
This blog is a collection of all things that inspire me in designing and my daily life.

Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Trapped Like a Bird in a Cage

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The new Vogue Korea editorial for December 2009 reminded me of the Viktor and Rolf collection for Fall 2006.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I never looked at the collection for S/S 2010 until today and I was blown away. They keep getting better and better every collection and they never fail to disappoint their followers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Images courtesy of: style.com and yatzer.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I was wondering if possible could you give me the name of the photographer(s) who took these pictures.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete