About Me

My photo
New York, New York
This blog is a collection of all things that inspire me in designing and my daily life.

Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

She Can Do No Wrong

I have always lusted over McQueen and his mix of fashion and theatrics. I almost died when I saw the shoes from his Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Armadillo shoes?! Who would ever think of designing such a thing. What I wouldn't give to own the skeleton-esque shoes.

McQueen Spring Summer 2010

McQueen Spring Summer 2010

McQueen Spring Summer 2010

Photobucket

I was wondering if anyone would dare wear the armadillo shoes. Daphne Guinness is one of the first to be seen out in them and I believe she is one of the only few people to pull them off although I don't know how easy they are to walk in.

Daphne Guiness Alexander McQueen

Photobucket

The Nina Ricci shoes are amazing. Love the hair too! Does this women ever wear anything boring?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment