About Me

My photo
New York, New York
This blog is a collection of all things that inspire me in designing and my daily life.

Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Like flowing water

It's a beautiful thing how certain fabrics such as chiffon move when you walk or when a breeze flutters the dress slightly out. Light flowing fabrics are also great for the hot and humid summers where so that it's not constricted to your body and moves freely when you walk. This summer has been unusually warm and humid, they're saying it might go on the records as one of the hottest July's in NYC history. I need to wear my chiffon dresses while I can before I have to pack them away for another bitterly cold winter.

Russh Australia August 2010

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Images via Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment